- PRIVACY COMMITMENT
Everly Collective ABN 68610383287 recognises the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We recognise the importance of your privacy, and that you have the right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Your rights to privacy are also protected by the Australian Privacy Principles in force under the Privacy Act 1988. These privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential and to ensure that your information is stored securely.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your name and contact details such as your physical address, email address and phone number
- Your gender and birthdate for giveaways
- Your purchase history
- Name of your domain from which you access the internet
- Date and time you access our site
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you supply to us
the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
- WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information to provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you and to provide you with the best shopping experience with Everly Collective. The information collected through our website helps us provide value-added services to you. When you subscribe to our email notifications, we may notify you of special offers that may be of interest to you.
- THIRD PARTIES
Your personal information collected online will only be disclosed to Everly Collective. www.everlycollective.com.au does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online such as phone numbers, email addresses or postal addresses.
Simply email email@example.com should you wish to unsubscribe.