Everly Collective always aim to make sure our customers love our products. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk you through your options. Please read the conditions of return below.
We have partnered with HUBBED to ensure that your returns process is convenience and inexpensive!
Conditions of return
Please contact Everly Collective within 5 days of receiving your order for a returns form and a link to organise your return
Return your item(s) within 5 business days of receiving your return form
Full Priced Merchandise can be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange provided that the merchandise has not been worn, altered or washed. Merchandise must be free of any makeup/deodorant marks and perfume.
Sale and promotional items are final sale and are not refundable
Everly labels and garment tags must still be attached. Item(s) without tags will not qualify for a refund or exchange.
Customers are welcome to return the items with their own chosen carrier however we strongly recommend purchasing insurance
We recommend that the customer obtains tracking for return parcels for proof of shipment as Everly Collective is not responsible for lost parcels.
If you have received an item that is deemed faulty, please contact us so we can take you through the steps of returning the item.
1. What is HUBBED Returns
We have partnered with HUBBED, a parcel pick-up and drop-off network (PUDO) with 2000+ trusted returns collection points Australia wide.
This means you can shop with us any time and return your purchases at your local HUBBED collection point at a time that suits you.
2. How many HUBBED collection points are there?
HUBBED manages a collection point network of over 2000 locations Australia wide. These could be your local 7Eleven, BP, National Storage, Repco, Pack & Send or Snap printing store, as well as many independently owned pharmacies, convenience stores, newsagents and petrol stations.
3. I want to return my item to a HUBBED collection point, how do I do that?
If you decide that you would like to return your item, please follow these steps;
1) Contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com
2) Request a return via email and we’ll send you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number with a link to our returns portal.
3) Find your nearest HUBBED collection point and create your returns booking
4) Generate your returns shipping label
5) Package your item and attach the shipping label to the parcel
6) Drop-off the parcel at your chosen HUBBED collection point.
4. When are HUBBED drop-off points open?
Nearly all HUBBED locations are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. When searching for HUBBED collection points, the opening times are displayed within the collection points details (Name, Address and operating hours)
5. What can I return to a HUBBED collection point?
HUBBED accepts returns drop-offs up to a maximum 10kg and 120cm cubic dimensions, adding together the length, width and height (similar to the size limit of airline carry-on luggage). If you have any questions about the size or weight of your return, please contact our customer service team before booking your return.
6. I changed my mind, can I drop-off my parcel to another HUBBED collection point?
Yes, once have booked your return and packaged your item with a shipping label attached. You can drop-off your return parcel to any HUBBED collection point.
7. I changed my mind, can I cancel my booking?
Yes, if you have not used your shipping label you do not have to do anything. Note: returns bookings will expire in-line with our returns policy.
8. How much does it cost to return via a HUBBED store?
The cost to return your purchase at a HUBBED collection point is $7.50 + GST.
Visit our returns portal to find your local HUBBED collection point, pay for your return by credit card or PayPal in the portal, complete your booking and generate a label
9. Do I need to return my order in the original packaging?
Yes, please let us know before you send your item if you do not. Although please bear in mind, if the item is an unwanted return, we can only accept your return if the item is in an unused, fully usable condition.
10. Do I receive a confirmation after I drop-off my return?
After you drop-off your return to a HUBBED collection point, you will receive a receipt of drop-off via email or SMS.
11. How long will returns via HUBBED take to get back to us?
It can sometimes take up to 7 working days for a parcel to reach us. Allow an additional 3 working days for us to process the item through our returns department.
12. What happens if my return does not reach you?
Please contact our Customer Service team and we will deal with this situation for you.